Below are just a few of the past heating and air conditioning projects that Heat Mechanical has had the pleasure of completing. Heat Mechanical provides a wide range of residential and commercial heating and air condition services. Everything from routine service and maintenance to residential and large scale commercial projects!
Maypearl School District
Heat Mechanical Installed 17 Trane heat pumps for the Maypearl School district middle school and upgraded the heat kits in the air handlers. Additionally we replaced copper drain lines that we stolen on 40 Roof top units. These upgrades along with our regular maintenance on that facility plus 100 plus individual units, help ensure that the Maypearl School District can continue doing what it does best in a comfortable environment.
Assembly of God Lakeview Camp/ Waxahachie
Heat Mechanical has completed multiple projects for the Assembly of God Lakeview Camp in Waxahachie, Texas in an effort to update their heating and cooling equipment and reduce power consumption. Some of our efforts include:
- Replacing 15 straight cool split systems in the cabins with energy efficient heat pump systems
- Replacing 3 ten ton spit systems on Dubose Building
- Replacing 5 split systems on the hotels
- Installing a 15 ton slit system for a meeting room
- Replacing the outdated Pool 20 ton unit
- Replacing coils and ac units on four of the duplexes
- Installing new a heat pump system in the Camp laundry/meeting room
In addition to this we perform regular heating and air conditioning service and maintenance on 70 plus units across the campus. Ensuring all of their heating and air condition needs are taken care of!
Trinity Church/ School Cedar Hill
In an effort to help modernize their heating and air conditioning systems, Heat Mechanical has replaced multiple five ton and split AC/Heating systems for Trinity Church & School in Cedar Hill.
Bluebonnet Surgery Center Waxahachie
Heat Mechanical has also had the pleasure of working with the Bluebonnet Surgery Center in Waxahachie, helping them replace their outdated/broken AC and Heating equipment with modern, energy efficient solutions. On this job we:
- Replaced Roof top units, 3 (7 tons each)
- Installed dehumidification systems to help control the humidity level of the center
- We also perform monthly maintenance on all air conditioning and heating systems to keep them operating in peak condition
Austin Bridge and Road
Heat Mechanical is proud to provide preventative maintenance on all of the air conditioning and heating units for the Austin Bridge and Road facility.